Healey Farm LLC
We are looking for a hardworking individual that is self-motivated, can work well independently and has a strong work ethic and good communication skills.
Must be active, able to do heavy lifting at times, and dependable when working alone. You must either have a work history in this field or have grown up on a farm. The long term position is available now and is full time 30-40 hours per week on a 40 acre family farm.
- Have a working knowledge of horses and cattle, goats a plus.
- Feed and care for livestock on a set schedule.
- Administer medicines and supplements to livestock.
- Maintain feed and hay inventory and order when necessary.
- Maintain small outdoor riding arena.
- General grounds and pasture maintenance (weeding, spraying and mowing, trimming fence lines and brush control) including 2 houses, 1 barn and 2 small animal shelters.
- Ability to maintain and safely operate equipment such as a chainsaw, pole saw, zero turn mower and associated farm and garden equipment.
- Should be able to install, repair and maintain farm fencing.
- General handyman and mechanical skills.
- Keep equipment, grounds, garden, yards, barns, and stables in good repair and neat.
- Must have transportation and a valid driving license.
- Be able to lift heavy objects.
- Must be able to work independently.
To apply, please forward bio & resume to email address, or call for more info.