Sundance Trail Guest Ranch
Marketing and Events Manager needed.
Promote Sundance Trail Guest Ranch and Aspen Grove at Sundance Trail. This will involve website maintenance/development, social media, newsletters, answering emails and phones. Making sales for the year-round lodging packages for Sundance Trail Guest Ranch and for events. Events may be weddings, family reunions, disc golf tournaments, retreats or team building meetings.
- Websites maintenance for our two websites sundancetrail.com and coloradorusticweddings.com
- Develop methods and media for ongoing customer engagement, utilizing/managing database of leads, hot leads and customers
- Nurture emails, newsletters, holiday greetings, etc
- Establish and Maintain networking relationships with marketing staff of associations with are members or listed with
- Maintain and further develop themes and branding across all marketing strategies
- Maintain adequate stock of brochures and other printed materials, update when needed
- Social media: facebook, instragram, youtube
- Optimize google searches, monitor reviews, updates….
- Develop marketing campaigns & marketing calendar
- Manage phone calls: answering questions, booking reservations for both the ranch lodging packages and for the event center
Event Center, Aspen Grove at Sundance Trail
- Package products & services for various types of weddings and events. In a clear fashion that promotes our small, flexible culture. We aim to be affordable and all inclusive.
- Establish and Maintain networking relationships with event/wedding planners and other sources of referrals
- Maintain a vendor referral list
- Maintain our positvie reputation with customers and neighbors
- Create new products, services and packages for both businesses
- Manage events which includes planning and being available throughout the event.
Salary: Negotiable, may include room and board, hourly pay plus options for tips and commission
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.