Private Plantation in Florida featuring world class quail and upland hunting is seeking a full time Operations Associate to join our team. This position requires a variety of skills including attention to detail, hard work and dedication to five star service.
The Operations Associate’s responsibilities include:
1. Maintenance of the quail courses including burning, mowing, planting and other activities related to providing the best habitat possible for quail and upland game.
2. Assist with the care of our gamebird operations.
3. Maintenance of the Plantation facilities in pristine condition.
4. Assist with the hunts to ensure a safe and enjoyable time by all of our guests.
1. An Associate or Bachelor degree in wildlife biology or similar major that would provide applicable educational experience to the position is preferred but not required.
2. A minimum of 2-5 years work experience in a similar capacity. Quality work experience can be a substitute for educational experience.
3. Capable of running and maintaining equipment used in the upkeep of the Plantation.
4. Ability to work weekends during the hunt season from approximately November to March.
Location: Okeechobee, Florida (FL)