Scenic ranch in San Gregorio, Ca., working alongside a wonderful team, with competitive pay. Catch Your Attention??
Pomponio Ranch is a horse and cattle ranch located between San Gregorio and Pescadero. We apply holistic grazing practices, serving as an example of modern and environmentally-conscious ranching in California. We are offering a great opportunity in a beautiful setting with room to grow with us. We’re currently looking for a Ranch Hand/Admin and offering a competitive compensation package.
To be considered for this position, please forward your resume to our email, OR you can request an application be emailed to you.
WE WILL ONLY CONSIDER CANDIDATES W/ RELEVANT EXPERIENCE.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Administrative duties:
- — Manage database of livestock on the ranch, e.g. maintaining spreadsheets with critical information for each animal.
- — Clerical work, e.g. filing, organize mail, answer phone calls, etc.
- — Manage finances, e.g. invoices, billings, etc.
- — General ranch office work
- Ranch hand duties:
- — Assist in administering medications, vaccinations, or insecticides as appropriate
- — Clean & maintain animal housing areas
- — Blanketing horses as needed
- — Other miscellaneous activities to assist Ranch manager with cattle and livestock operation as needed
- Some experience and knowledge working on a ranch.
- Knowledge of safe work practices around horses and other livestock
- Experience in monitoring animal appearance/behavior and communicating any necessary information to superiors
- Must have proof of authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older, non‐smoker and drug-free
- Clear background check
- Strong communication skills (English as a first language)
- Work effectively with minimal supervision
- Safely operate ATV /golf cart
- Strong commitment to teamwork
- Ability to adhere to the organization's policies, procedures, and regulations
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden