Reeder Cattle Company
Pen Rider Description:
A large, growing, and respected company within the cattle feeding industry is looking for pen rider. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who would like to take on the challenge of a larger operation to prove your capability and skillset within the industry.
The company provides very competitive salary, an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401k with company match. Also, there is always room to grow internally within the company over time.
Pen Rider Responsibilities but not limited to the following:
- Perform all cattle handling activities related to processing, sorting, re-vaccinating, and shipping.
- Proficient in recognizing sick cattle using minimal stress in pulling cattle.
- Equipment Operation – be able to run skid steer, loader, tractor
- Proper care of equipment and property Maintenance – inspect equipment, use and construction of electric fence, 5 wire fence repair, and water systems
- Work and communicate with management toward overall business goals and maintaining accurate records.
Pen Rider Requirements:
- Minimum of 5+ years of cattle experience
- Must be able to work in fast-paced environment, work independently and in a team setting.
- Dependable, Discretion and trustworthiness
- Clear and effective communicator both written and verbally.
To apply: Please submit a resume for review to our email address. Or call us for an application. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden