We are a hard working and dedicated young couple seeking employment as ranch caretakers and/or manager on recreational/hunting ranch. Both having a wide set of skills and experience in many fields. Including but not limited to:
- Big Game guiding from high fence whitetail to public land elk
- Wild game processing and butchering (extensive contacts in the hunting ranch industry, taxidermy, and wild game processing)
- Vehicle and farm equipment operation and maintenance.
- High standard for animal caretaking and management, small and big animals, as well as knowledge in the breeding industry.
- Ability to operate a wide variety of equipment. Including but not limited to (tractors, skid steer, excavator, dozer, motor grader and more)
- Capable of general handyman duties.
- Knowledge of irrigation systems as well as fence repair and fence building.
- Pest and varmint control.
- Deep cleaning interior and exterior of dwellings.
- Entertaining and catering to ranch guests.
We are a hardworking, determined and enthusiastic couple. Both having strong communication and organization skills. We take pride in our work and go above and beyond to ensure work is done correctly and in a timely and orderly fashion. Both being trustworthy, strong, professional, and respectful. Having grown up on ranches/farms we believe we have the skill set to exceed expectations.
Willing to Relocate.
Reach out via email or phone at your convenience.
Seeking Ranch Job