Hello, I’m looking for North Central Texas ranch management position.
30 years experience in:
- Cattle management : AI, collection, palpation, calving, yearlings, stockers, doctoring, sales, purchase, herd development. Registered and commercial herd development.
- Land development: pivot irrigation, flood irrigation, dry land management, stock rotation
- Skilled operation of: skid steers, bulldozers, tractors, any and all types of attachments
- Welding: fabrication, fence building and design, repair.
- Extensive carpentry skills, with a family background in building homes from the ground up. I can build anything.
- Computer literacy, tracking of herd management, good communication skills with employers and employees.
I am a self starter working well on my own or with team members. I’m in good physical condition, non-smoker, English is my first language, with fluency in Spanish.
I have a resume available upon request, and prefer to stay within an hour or less drive to Decatur, Texas if possible.
Seeking Ranch Job