After successful professional career(s) my wife, now retired, and I have decided to return to our roots in the country. We are an active retired married couple – spirit-filled!
Hence, we are seeking permanent or long-term job positions as property caretakers preferably in either Kentucky or Tennessee but with a willingness to relocate if necessary.
We will protect and maintain your farm property (house, barns, equipment) for the privilege of living there. Caretaking will include safeguarding adjacent outbuildings, livestock, equipment, crops, woods, roads, fields, and water systems. Knowledge of building maintenance along with a mechanical aptitude.
Have a positive work ethic, high integrity, an eye for detail, trustworthiness, and strong communication skills.
Love the outdoors, nature, mountains and thrive in remote locations. Take pride in our work and the operations, appearance, and overall management of the farm and will demonstrate so in the day to day operations. Desire to stay long-term or perhaps permanently.
Smoke/drink/drug free. Quiet, able bodied, and reliable.
- Previous experience hiring, training, and managing a team of people
- Ability to manage a budget and interpret data from financial and performance reports
- Proven success in sales and sale management
- Previous work experience with seniors and/or administration and management of an organization Basic computer knowledge including proficiency in Word and Excel
- To include housing plus pay
- Open to opportunities.
- An option to purchase would be considered.
- Excellent references, and resume available upon request.
- Willingness and ability to relocate if necessary.
- Willingness and ability to relocate if necessary
Thanks for looking.
Seeking Ranch Job