… Help me keep this great lifestyle alive.
Most recently, I worked a 600 head cow/calf heritage Criollo operation in the Black Hills of South Dakota for 6 months. We exercised Regenerative principles and applied progressive science and business methods to our efforts.
RANCHING SKILLS (1 solid year)::
- Third member of a 3-member team. Supported all daily operations.
- Cattle: Collected, sorted, branded, trailered and transported cattle.
- Mechanical skills: Developed and implemented “Machinery Maintenance Plan” for all tractors, trucks, ATV’s, and devices.
- Duties: Built, ran, stretched and repaired all fencing, supported all general maintenance, and technology.
- Jack of all Trades: Construction of buildings and corrals. People facing services. Creative problem solver. Team player. I just try to add value where I can.
TRADES SKILLS (15 years)::
- Carpentry, masonry, electrical, plumbing.
- Attached is an image of house built with father.
MECHANICAL SKILLS (15 years)::
- Light and heavy.
- Run, repair, maintain.
- Trucks, tractors, trailers.
3 years ago I started working towards my own ranch. I grew up on a first-generation farm building stone houses (pictures below). But took a little left turn for the next 25 years while I owned and ran a business and technology company. Now I am returning to recover and rehabilitate our Western ranching traditions and values because this lifestyle cannot be allowed to die.
I will work very hard for you. I have much experience, just not directly ranching. I can contribute in many ways and help you transition to success in these changing times. In return, all I seek is the daily, unpredictable, demanding, unexpected, hard physical challenges that I have learned so far. Just much more. You call it boring, I call it great!
This might take a little explaining, but I think you will appreciate my skills once we have spoken or you give me a test drive.
Thank you for taking the time,
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden
Seeking Ranch Job