Sage B. & Sage H.
We are two hard working, quick learning, 20 years olds looking for a ranch or riding job. Looking for a seasonal or permanent position. Our names are Sage B. and Sage H. We had a job lined up, but it fell through.
- We both have our Associate Degrees in Animal Science.
- We are located in Utah, but are wanting to move out of state. Willing to go anywhere for the right job!
- We are both very self-motivated, punctual, and hard working.
- Have little cattle experience, but taught to handle them in a quiet, calm way. Experience roping, doctoring, and branding cattle.
- Have 12 years experience starting colts using natural horsemanship, working with Bill Boswell.
- Both A.I. certified.
We have spent years working horses together, and make a great team. Both have a very strong work ethic and have a strong desire to learn. Have experience working with people, and are quick to react to unexpected situations.
- Looking to be on the same ranch, not necessarily the same position.
- No dude outfits, looking for riding or cowboying job.
- Able to bunk together. (We are not a couple, just friends)
- Have horses we would like to bring.
- Each have obedient dogs that would need to come, but we can bring our own kennels. Two are learning to be working dogs.
- Prefer little to no farm work.
- Willing to do fence work.
Ready to start work immediately.
Can supply resumes and references upon request.
Please call, text, or email anytime with any questions.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden
Seeking Ranch Job