Sage B. & Sage H.
We are two hard working, quick learning, 20 years olds looking for a ranch or riding job. Looking for a seasonal or permanent position. Our names are Sage B. and Sage H. We had a job lined up, but it fell through.
- We both have our Associate Degrees in Animal Science.
- We are located in Utah, but are wanting to move out of state. Willing to go anywhere for the right job!
- We are both very self-motivated, punctual, and hard working.
- Have little cattle experience, but taught to handle them in a quiet, calm way. Experience roping, doctoring, and branding cattle.
- Have 12 years experience starting colts using natural horsemanship, working with Bill Boswell.
- Both A.I. certified.
We have spent years working horses together, and make a great team. Both have a very strong work ethic and have a strong desire to learn. Have experience working with people, and are quick to react to unexpected situations.
- Looking to be on the same ranch, not necessarily the same position.
- No dude outfits, looking for riding or cowboying job.
- Able to bunk together. (We are not a couple, just friends)
- Have horses we would like to bring.
- Each have obedient dogs that would need to come, but we can bring our own kennels. Two are learning to be working dogs.
- Prefer little to no farm work.
- Willing to do fence work.
Ready to start work immediately.
Can supply resumes and references upon request.
Please call, text, or email anytime with any questions.
Seeking Ranch Job