Diamond Head Ranch
Looking for a service-oriented, responsible and productive male, interested in living and managing a private ranch in Imnaha Oregon (eastern Oregon).
Your duties will include:
• Keeping the grounds, roads, forest areas, buildings well maintained and clean
• Ensuring that systems (electrical, irrigation, plumbing, etc.) and equipment (trucks, ATV’s, heavy equipment, etc) are functioning and well maintained.
• Small construction or ranch improvement projects to be done.
• Coordinating outside contractors and vendors as required
• Manage property wildlife and habitat
• Service and maintain hunting and recreational equipment
• General farm and ranch work
• Organize and prepare residence for pending visits
• Providing basic support, services and hospitality for the property owner, his family and their guests during their visits to the property.
• Providing housekeeping services
• Grocery shopping and maintaining inventory of household supplies
You must be
• Self-motivated, organized and efficient
• Enjoy living in a remote area
• Able to work with your own hands as well as lead other people to complete job on time.
• Available to work occasional week-ends when owner or guests are staying on property.
• Experienced and have skills related to property management/maintenance, carpentry, plumbing or electrical engineering, ranch machinery.
• Drug free, non-smoker
Job is seasonal (May-Nov).
Living quarters are available.
Ranch is located in the northeast corner of Oregon in the Imnaha Canyon on 3 miles of the Imnaha River.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden