Integrity Land and Cattle, LLC
Integrity Land & Cattle, LLC is a beef stocker operation located in Paris, Ky. This unique area is known for the livestock that is produced from the forages grown on a limestone based soil coupled with 50 plus inches of moisture annually. We are situated in the heart of beautiful, bluegrass horse country. We operate by purchasing high-risk, light weight bull calves from local markets and grow them into 900 lb. yearlings using rotational grazing along with a liquid distillers from the local bourbon distilleries. We currently market around 8,000 yearlings directly from our farms to feed yards. The fragmentation and terrain of our land lends itself to get most tasks done efficiently by the low stress use of trucks and feed tractor and not by horseback.
Available Position: Processing Manager
This opening is for a highly detailed individual to process approximately 8,000 head of feeders annually with an emphasis on being the overall health manager for the operation. Additional responsibilities will include managing a small farm with 400 stocker cattle. This opening is primarily a sole management position for the daily operations.
- Processing cattle upon arrival including:
- – – Vaccinations, Tagging, Castrating, Deworming, Dehorning, Boosting
- Record-keeping of Processing Protocol, Health treatments and Inventory
- Provides for daily management of cattle including:
- Sorting and shipping of yearlings
- Management of Rotational Grazing
- Maintain and improve facilities
- General farm/ranch responsibilities
- 5 years of experience in managing cattle
- Passion for cattle and animal husbandry
- Calm demeanor with cattle and people
- Highly Detailed-Clean and Organized
- Responsible and works well by themselves
- Exemplifies Good Attitude and work ethic with livestock and people
- Enjoys working in fast paced environment
- $45,000 Gross compensation package
- 1 week paid vacation per year with increase after 2 years
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.