White Oak Ventures, LLC
As Property Manager you will be responsible for maintaining a large property where guests come to enjoy the Great Outdoors. We are looking for someone who is passionate about conservation and enjoys sharing in the experience of others. You will not only manage the day-to-day operations, but you will also be part of a long-term conservation program. This property is a playground for those who enjoy fishing, hunting and the outdoors.
- Manage a large hunting and fishing property
- Strong leadership and management skills, ability to motivate staff and establish work standards and expectations
- Property includes: personal cabins, hospitality and recreational programs, private shooting preserve, private pond, private spring creek, etc.
- Provide exceptional customer service to guests, engage and socialize with hunters and fishermen
- Monitor and maintain condition of feeders, blinds/stands, etc.
- Supervise general property operations, manage third party contractors
- Reside full-time on the property and respond promptly to guest needs
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Experience with care-taking, property management, and guest services
- Hands-on, practical farming experience
- Experience operating and maintaining large equipment
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to work hard, a good sense of judgement, and the ability to prioritize
- Must be able to work outdoors and handle physically demanding tasks for extended periods of time in adverse weather conditions
- Construction experience preferred
Apply through website here:
apply through website