Lykes Bros. Inc., Silver Lake Preserve
Preserve Manager will be primarily responsible for the day-to-day management activities associated with successful operation of the 1,876-acre commercial hunting facility.
Establish effective interpersonal skills to encourage positive cooperation at the Preserve and increase staff success in all the operations and services offered which include:
- Booking hunts and addressing inquiries received via the telephone, internet, and mail within 48 hours of initial contact.
- Scheduling and managing part-time staff needed to conduct hunts, prepare meals, maintain lodge accommodations for overnight guests, and cleaning.
- Supervise staff and conduct staff meetings including interactive training to develop staff, disseminate information, resolve problems, review procedures, and promote a creative, professional facility environment.
- Administers, coordinates and monitors facility resources, such as quail inventories, hunting fleet vehicles, hunting dog availability to ensure good support to all booked hunts.
- Responsible for financial oversight of the facility operations pursuant to facility budget parameters.
- Monitors and keeps accurate facility property inventory records.
- Draft and submit documentation and information pertinent to the operation as needed.
- Researches and develops proposals to successfully market the hunting opportunities and services offered at Silver Lake Preserve. Schedules meetings to present these proposals and ideas to company management as potential growth opportunities.
- Ensures company policy and procedures are maintained to reduce organizational liability and financial risk.
- Ensures compliance with Safe Workplace protocols and training to promote and protect both guests and staff.
- Oversees lodge facility, immediate grounds, and hunting vehicle fleet maintenance to ensure a secure, safe, and positive environment for guests and staff.
- Maintains open and positive communications with corporate partners, regulatory agencies, and community organizations
A. Certificates, licenses, and registrations: Valid driver’s license with insurability
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Professional personal presentation.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to develop a budget and manage costs and revenues.
- Organized with strong planning strategies abilities.
- Demonstrates initiative and reliability.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and QuickBooks.
- Four-year college degree in related field preferred.
- 3 years’ exposure/experience in dog handling and quail/bird hunting in Southeastern United States.
- Previous supervisory and business management/experience required.
- CPR & First Aid certified.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Visit website here: https://www.lykes.com/
Email Address Hidden
Administrative/Operations Jobs, All Ranch Jobs, Guest / Dude Ranch Jobs, Hunting Ranch Jobs, Outfitter Jobs, Private Ranch Jobs, Ranch Manager Jobs, Ranch Supervisor Jobs, Resort Ranch Jobs, Sales / Marketing Ranch Jobs