Spring Lake Ranch
Job Title: Ranch Herdsman
Salary and Benefits: Salaried position.
Reports to: Vice President of Open Range Beef
This will be a Ranch Assistant position, meaning the candidate will spend a large portion of their time working individually and with a team implementing ranch goals and objectives. The assistant will also participate in the field on ranch development projects. The Ranch Assistant will work directly with management in developing goals and strategies for overall ranch operations, including grazing and range management, promoting regenerative grazing on wet meadows, capital improvements, research projects, conservation projects, ranch development, and ranch maintenance.
- Yearling Experience Preferred
- Herd Health Experience Preferred
- Feed / Nutrition Experience Preferred
- Experience with equipment operations, general equipment maintenance, fencing, and water development. Required
- Basic Computer Skills Required
- Some Holidays Required
- Good work ethic
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must provide a valid Drivers license. CDL preferred.
Forward cover letter & resume to our email address.
Email Address Hidden
Nebraska Ranch Jobs