We are looking for a couple to oversee the daily care of a 244 acre historic property in Independence, TX as if it were their own. The couple will live on the property in their own 3 bedroom, 1 bath house, rent-free with utilities paid. The house includes a refrigerator, washer & dryer, fenced yard, covered porch and beautiful views.
THIS POSITION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Mowing, shredding and maintaining fences and trails on the property.
- Maintaining buildings, facilities and equipment on the property. General handyman skills are a plus.
- Maintaining yard and landscape around the main house and caretaker’s home. An interest in flower and vegetable gardening is a plus.
- Seasonal upkeep of the pool.
- Feeding horses and other animals on the property.
- Meeting farrier, vet and other professionals.
- Weekly cleaning of main house.
- Occasional weekend help when guests are on site.
- Other duties as assigned by owners.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Background check
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Email Address Hidden