J MAR & Associates
CARETAKER COUPLE NEEDED
Southern New Mexico / West Texas Location
Our client is looking for a Caretaker Couple to tend to their six homes and surrounding grounds. This large 100-year-old third generation family ranch is located 40 miles south of Carlsbad, New Mexico between the Guadalupe Mountains National Park in Texas and Carlsbad Caverns National Park in New Mexico.
The opportunity includes a $54,000 annual salary for the couple, paid time off, housing, utilities, and truck for work use. This is an exceptional long-term, full-time job opportunity for a married couple seeking quiet enjoyment and honest work. The caretaker positions are typically five days/40 hours a week. However, when the owners visit, or if emergencies or special projects occur, additional days/hours will be required.
- Take the utmost pride in the upkeep of homes and landscaping year-round.
- Couple must have a solid work history in housekeeping and lawn maintenance at a ranch or large estate.
- No children living at home.
- Upkeep of homes and assistance to owners during their visits.
- Ability to work independently, identify problems, and find solutions.
- Able to communicate with the owners and/or ranch managers daily.
- Must have basic computer skills (email, internet, simple recordkeeping), and must be able to use a cellphone to send/receive texts/pictures and directions.
- Both parties must have a valid driver’s license and be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Provide immaculate housekeeping for six homes of varying sizes.
- Coordinate with owners regarding grocery needs. Shop for food and supplies.
- Special housekeeping and home organizing projects.
- Orchard care.
- Total lawn maintenance and pest control for 5 acres surrounding guest homes.
- Tidying of grounds and sidewalks.
- Keep fire and barbeque pits maintained and ready for use.
- General maintenance and troubleshooting for the houses.
- Maintain/service the owner’s vehicles, work vehicles, mowers, and four-wheelers.
- Special groundskeeping and maintenance projects, as needed.
If you meet the qualifications and are ready to take this next career step, please send a resume to our email address.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden
Administrative/Operations Jobs, All Ranch Jobs, Groundskeeping Jobs, Orchard Jobs, Ranch Caretaker Jobs, Ranch Hand Jobs, Ranch Handyman / Maintenance Jobs, Ranch Jobs for Couples / Teams, Ranch Manager Jobs