Trails End Ranch
Long term, live-In Ranch Hand position near Tehachapi on family ranch, in a beautiful, safe, rural area (no public services) available for an experienced person, able to work alone and efficiently, without supervision, training or drama. Housing + utilities + salary provided for 1 person. Seniors encouraged to apply. No under-the-table cash payments.
– Feed and water livestock-monitor food and water supplies daily;
– Maintain all barn areas in clean and organized condition;
– Weeding, mowing, trimming, planting;
– Cutting/splitting firewood*;
– Mending fence*;
– Repair of underground water lines;
– Painting; and
– Additional tasks as assigned.
* May consider housekeeping instead
– Able to pass background check (no criminal convictions) and medical exam;
– California driver’s license and good drivering record;
– Maintain a safe, clean, drug-free work environment;
– Able to lift bales of hay, twist, bend, kneel, and climb; and
– Behavior appropriate for a family environment both on and off duty.
Compensation/hours vary, depending on weather, skills and quality of work. Housing is a nice 30′ travel trailer w/slide-outs. Please respond with information on your past work history and employment references.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden