Muddy Meadows, LLC
Now Hiring: Ranch Cleaner
Do you enjoy the hospitality industry, where no detail is overlooked and cleanliness, comfort, and quality are very important attributes for guests' experience? Do you take pride in the work around you and feel a sense of accomplishment from thoroughly cleaning a space from top to bottom? Interiorly and exteriorly? Are you a team-oriented individual who thrives in a variety-filled environment? Are you process and quality driven?
If the answer is YES, Muddy Meadows is looking for you! We have several onsite hopping companies in the midst of magnificent things that are making a positive difference and impact in this world.
If you are a professional cleaner looking for a new long-term position with excellent management in a beautiful environment, please consider this great opportunity! We continue to create a trustworthy, family-oriented, and fun environment. Over the years, we have cultivated an employee culture that promotes collaboration where ideas are openly shared, and employees are happy to be engaged. Our organization is based on the integrity of our company culture and our Muddy Meadows’ name. We are proud to demonstrate that our management team, administrative team, support teams, ranch team, and volunteers are all ONE big team!
About Muddy Meadows:
WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE …
We love what we do! Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference for each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and hard work is rewarded. As a company, we continue to grow, and we hope you’ll grow with us.
Muddy Meadows is a 14-acre retreat nestled in the rolling hills of historic rural Georgetown, CA. We are actively open and working year-round. Our mission is to offer an environment where guest can interact with numerous farm animals, engage in educational stations throughout the property, while playing and having lots of fun. We host outdoor concerts and numerous events, all out in the natural surroundings and clean air of Northern California. Muddy Meadows is open to the public with admission. All net proceeds support our sister company, Serenity Springs Ranch, which is a Non-Profit Organization that provides fun and healing modality experiences for foster children and families. Every visit to Muddy Meadows helps give a free experience to a foster child in need.
Position: Full-time with some weekends and holidays required
Pay: Dependent on experience, competitive wage
Paid time off & sick leave is included. You will receive holiday pay for any days you are normally scheduled to work.
This is a nonexempt, unbenefited position
Primary Responsibilities and Function:
Establish and maintain the ultimate cleanliness of the main house, outside living spaces, ranch trailers, cabins, office, break room and miscellaneous out-buildings. The ideal candidate will be an upbeat “people person” with excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and works independently.
Other: Runs errands as needed, some cooking, all other duties as required
Qualifications (relevant experience, education, and training):
- No formal education required
- 2+ years housecleaning experience, in a hotel/country club environment preferred
- Must live within 30 minutes of location or reside in an off-site rental located in Georgetown provided by the owner in exchange for rent
- Must maintain a clean appearance and professional demeanor
- Ability to work independently, identify problems, and find solutions
- Dependable, hardworking, and honest
- Reliable communication with the owners and/or team daily
- Resourceful and flexible with changes and tasks
- Must love animals and children
- Obtains a positive attitude and sense of humor
- Ability to work long hours if needed
- Willingness to do whatever is needed to be done and possess a “can do” attitude
- Strong attention to detail and “white glove” mentality
- Works with speed and accuracy
- Follows directions thoroughly
- Maintain the confidentiality of guest and management information as well as pertinent ranch data
- Exhibit a friendly, helpful, and courteous manner when dealing with guests and fellow employees
- Anticipates and understands guest’s and management needs
- Solid computer skills (email, internet, simple recordkeeping)
- Ability to adhere to the organization's policies, procedures, and regulations
- Must be non-smoker and drug free
- Must have a valid driver’s license, able to pass a criminal background check, and drug screen
- Must have proof of authorization to work in the United States
Special Skills & Abilities/Mental and Physical Demands:
- Ability to work outdoors, on uneven, slippery terrain in varying weather conditions with dust and allergens
- Ability to walk distances, twist, bend, kneel, and climb
- Many aromas and smells are present in the guest rooms and other guest areas
- Frequently pushes and pulls furniture or equipment
- Lifting is regularly required to move, clean, or prepare rooms
- Exerts up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move equipment and furniture
- Must have visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned
*If qualified & interested, please email a cover letter and resume to our email address.
Please write “Ranch Cleaner” in the subject line.
Visit our website here: https://muddymeadowsllc.com/
Email Address Hidden