The following job description is established to outline the basic requirement’s, duties, and responsibilities for the position of Facilities Maintenance Supervisor.
The facilities maintenance Supervisor shall be responsible for the maintenance, upkeep, and repair for all on-site facilities located on the ranch near White Sulphur Springs, Montana. The person in this hands-on position will be required to work independently while sticking to established maintenance schedules.
Owners and Ranch Operations Manager
The Facilities Maintenance Supervisor will work alongside and direct a full-time maintenance assistant while supervising and training of seasonal employees assigned to the buildings and grounds maintenance programs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
In addition to duties imposed by the Owners and Ranch Operations Manager from time to time, duties and general responsibilities of the Facilities Maintenance Supervisor shall include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Responsible for workplace safety and health standards and the ability to translate those standards into a safe workplace environment.
- Required ability to maintain and keep work and equipment storage areas well organized and spotlessly clean.
- Responsible for working and coordinating with other ranch departments.
- Responsible for all maintenance, repairs, and construction to all buildings and utility systems.
- Responsible for maintenance of swimming pool, tennis court, and other areas including all mechanical rooms
- Responsible for routine maintenance of walk-in coolers/freezers and all kitchen appliances
- Responsible for Ranch water meter readings and groundwater monitoring of wells and delivery of samples to laboratories
- Responsible for the removal of snow from around buildings and driveways
- Responsible for the cleanup and upkeep of assigned areas
- Responsible for preventative maintenance programs in all areas on a scheduled basis.
- Responsible for ordering, and purchasing of project supplies
- Responsible for evaluating needs and costs for new equipment acquisitions
- Responsible for common utilities (gas, water, electricity) including propane tanks, electrical transformers, backup generators, and fuel tanks
- Responsible for general vehicle maintenance on assigned vehicles
- Participate and help other departments in programming special events
Utilities and Health Insurance are included
Forward bio & resume to our email address.
Administrative/Operations Jobs, All Ranch Jobs, Guest / Dude Ranch Jobs, Private Ranch Jobs, Ranch Foreman Jobs, Ranch Hand Jobs, Ranch Handyman / Maintenance Jobs, Ranch Manager Jobs, Ranch Supervisor Jobs, Resort Ranch Jobs