Job Title: Ranch/Feedlot Manager
Location: Steele, ND
We are a family owned and operated 2500 head feedlot in Steele, ND. We also run a 1500 head cow/calf herd. We are looking for a ranch manager to help take over the daily management of our livestock operation. Salary dependent on experience, required 2-3 year minimum working experience with livestock. Applicants must have the ability to work with a diverse mix of employees, be able to delegate tasks and hold staff accountable, as well as be able to communicate in a concise and relevant manner.
Primary Role: Oversee daily operations of feeding, herd health, calving, and grazing operations
- Identify sick animals and treat as necessary
- Assist in vaccination programs
- Distribute daily feed rations
- Pasture maintenance rotations
- Assist in artificial breeding programs and synchronization
- Assist in transporting of cattle to pasture and market
- Repair and maintain equipment and structures
- Maintain high standards of animal welfare
- Efficient and productive personnel management
- Assist in hay and forage supply activities
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.