Seeking a highly motivated, self-starter full-time ranch manager for a 640 acre ranch in Blanco County, Texas with a small cattle herd, hunting operations, and rental of house through VRBO.
Required duties would include, but not be limited to the following:
- Manage the maintenance of home and barndominium on the property-water well systems, plumbing, general repair and maintenance and lawn care.
- Manage the feeding and care of a 20-30 head cattle herd.
- Manage deer hunting-guiding, maintenance of blinds and feeders, filling of feeders. Talk to hunters for bookings and payments.
- Manage turkey hunters and other predator and feral hog hunters.
- Maintain heavy equipment and use for various projects. Maintain grounds, fences and trails.
- White-tail deer management and hunting knowledge
- Cattle feeding and handling experience
- Knowledge and experience with the operation and maintenance of farm and ranch equipment and vehicles ( i.e. tractor, skid steer, ATV’s, chainsaw, trailers, pickups).
- Physically able to perform general ranch work in all types of weather. Most work is to be performed by the ranch manager himself.
- Able to work on weekends especially during hunting seasons.
- Resume and references
- Valid drivers license with ability to be insured. English speaking with US citizenship.
- Basic knowledge of computers with the ability to use Excel, Work, Email
- Innovated and idea oriented
Salary and benefits: $38K/year with other benefits to be earned as time passes (i.e. health insurance after 60 days, IRA matching program after 1 year). Possible housing provided.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Email Address Hidden
All Ranch Jobs, Cattle Ranch Jobs, Groundskeeping Jobs, Guest / Dude Ranch Jobs, Hunting Ranch Jobs, Private Ranch Jobs, Ranch Foreman Jobs, Ranch Handyman / Maintenance Jobs, Ranch Manager Jobs