Moon River Ranch
- Ensure Ranch buildings and equipment are maintained, and all equipment is stored properly and in good working condition.
- Grounds maintenance – Ranch – Ensure roads, pathways, fences, gates, lighting, septic systems, wells, ponds are maintained and are in good working order.
- Grounds maintenance – Venue areas – Ensure the maintenance of the areas around the venues to ensure they are in good order and safe for use of our guests. This should include needed seasonal upkeep of landscaping, ongoing maintenance of pool, fire pits, seating, lighting, signs etc.
- Preparing outdoor areas for various weather conditions by weatherproofing, storing items as needed, tying down unsecured items, etc.
- Building Maintenance- Manage and oversee the maintenance of all building associated with the venue. This will include, but is not limited to, lights working/doors lock and shut properly/bathrooms are maintained (grout/clear flowing sinks/water leaks) /all air conditioning/heating systems are in good working order and have proper maintenance/pest control/appliances & equipment are in working & properly maintained/painting as needed. All areas should be on a preventive maintenance schedule and work orders from the housekeeping staff are to be completed in a timely basis.
- Create a systematic preventative maintenance program for all equipment, including audit of this program and record keeping policies
- Provide recommendations for equipment that would be best handled through a Service Agreement and create those vendor relationships to maximize their value to the Ranch.
- Animals -Care of animals including exotics by ensuring they have a secure environment-no predators, feeders are working and full, monitoring illness, buying/birth of new animals.
- Pecan Orchard – Managing the lease for pecan harvesting.
- Work with local land/water/agricultural service experts to maximize our available resources.
- Manage the use and safety of activities on site- horse riding/skeet/hummer safari’s/trails/water safety. Some activities will need to be staffed.
- Oversee and supervise team of maintenance technicians to assist you in the day-to-day activities required for the maintenance and upkeep on the Moon River Venue.
- Ordering supplies and equipment
- Respond to repair requests quickly and in a professional manner
- Train and supervise employees of the maintenance department
- Must have at least two years working experience on an active ranch with animals including horses, deer, llama, chickens, and typical ranch equipment including tractors, backhoe, and loader.
- Must have at least two years of working experience in managing and leading other employees.
- Working knowledge of septic, well, electrical, mechanical and HVAC systems.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with guests of the ranch, other employees, suppliers and vendors.
- Valid Driver License
- Must have basic computer skills to complete or create reports (Microsoft Office)
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Comfortable working outdoors as and when needed
- Must be physically fit due to lifting, and other strenuous work.
- Must be able to work with heavy equipment and unpredictable animals
- Must be able to work year-round, including some nights, holidays, and weekends.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden
All Ranch Jobs, Alpaca / Llama Ranch Jobs, Farm Ranch Jobs, Groundskeeping Jobs, Guest / Dude Ranch Jobs, Hunting Ranch Jobs, Orchard Jobs, Ranch Foreman Jobs, Ranch Handyman / Maintenance Jobs, Ranch Manager Jobs, Wedding / Event Ranch Jobs