We are looking for a foreman to lead operations on a 3,000 acre, high fenced, family hunting ranch in La Salle county.
- Maintaining high fence, heavy equipment, and four ranch houses
- Shredding, mowing, weed-eating, and tree trimming at camp and around ponds
- Guiding trophy hunters (family shoots management deer)
- Filling feeders
- Planting food plots
- Chemical and mechanical brush control
- Predator and hog trapping
- Directing one part-time ranch hand
- Maintaining watering system to ponds
- Maintaining pivot irrigation system
Salary will start at $550/week and will be renegotiated after 60 days. Monthly cell-phone reimbursement is available. Housing provided is a two bed, one bath, house that has been recently renovated (June 2018).
You will be expected to work six days a week, with the exception of one full weekend off per month, as well Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas off.
We are looking for somebody honest and trustworthy. This means good references are important.
Please email resume (or CV) and references to [FILLED]
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden