Seeking to hire an experienced Foreman full-time for a beautiful privately owned ranch located in Burnet, Texas. The ideal candidate is diligent, dependable, self-driven and eager to learn the property as well as oversee current ranch operations.
- Overseeing the day to day operations while working alongside a small team.
- Supervise/work with other employees in cattle operations, feeding and caring for all livestock.
- Operating ranch vehicles and equipment including but not limited to tractors, skid steer loaders etc.
- Maintaining the appearance, cleanliness & organization of the ranch, vehicles, and all equipment.
- Prep ranch and equipment when extreme temperatures occur.
- Daily checks of fences and gates for safety and proper working order.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience in Ranch Management.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership skills, work ethic and problem-solving skills.
- Availability to work weekends and holidays, as needed.
- Must have eye for detail and be respectful of the property and all it entails.
Required Licenses & Certifications
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must pass background check
- Full-time Salary: $50,000/year DOE
- Hours: Monday – Friday: typical start time of 9AM, end time of 5PM depending on workload.
- Location: Burnet, Texas
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.