Rand Hand / Assistant Manager Responsibilities include:
- Must live on the property
- Grounds Keeper (mow roads, maintain tanks, clear brush, cut fire wood, etc.)
- Filling feeders
- Checking fences daily
- Frequent communication with acting ranch manager
*If hired, there is a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom newly remodeled home for the hand to live on the ranch.
- Ranch work experience is preferred, but not required. This will determine salary.
- Must be able to run ranch equipment (tractor, bobcat, etc.)
- Works well with others
- Follows directions thoroughly
- Ability to learn
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Email Address Hidden