- Feed Horses 6am-7am and 5pm-6pm, and water in buckets in box stalls
- Muck, rake and clean stalls (38 Stalls) Clean water buckets
- Drag indoor and outdoor arena
- Turn out horses 9-10 am and turn in horses 4-5pm
- Unload Hay, Grain, Alfalfa, and Shavings
- Blow out and sweep Barns and Tack Rooms
- Clean Troughs
Other various Duties on the Ranch:
- Mow Lawns with zero turn, and some places push mower, weedeat, fix fences, trim trees, move and spread dirt in paddocks,
- put fly bait in fly traps, put blankets on horses in cold weather, put fly spray on horses, knows how to care for horses
- Do night check
- Must have 2-5 years experience on a horse ranch, no beginners
- Must be good with horses, hard worker, on time, friendly, responsible, loyal, and trustworthy and honest, must be a self starter
Must know how to:
- Drive a tractor, Drag an arena, use a manure spreader, fork lift, can lift 50 lb. bale of hay, work a brush hog, fix fences and stretch fence correctly, can work chainsaw, upkeep of all equipment.
Must speak English, must have references, no smokers, must be a team player, must take pride in cleaning and keeping clean all the stalls in the barns, and doing thorough night check of all horses.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden