Byler Ranch Company is a privately owned, Texas based company. We are looking for Christian individuals that are self-motivated and passionate about life and ranching to join our team.
We are seeking an experienced couple to fill the positions of a ranch hand (husband) and a house manager (wife). The ranch is located south of Fort Stockton, TX (Pecos County) and is approximately 60,000 acres. We run stocker cattle early spring through early fall. The ranch hand position would assist the ranch manager with all tasks associated with the ranch while the house manager would be responsible for complete upkeep of the main house which is currently under the last stages of construction.
Essential duties and tasks are listed below. These responsibilities are meant to be an overview of the positions’ requirements and does not imply these are the only responsibilities required of the positions. As needed, the candidates will be expected to perform any necessary duties in support of the effective operation of the ranch.
Ranch hand essential duties:
- Water availability across the ranch (pipelines, storage, troughs, and wells)
- Fence construction, maintenance, and repair
- Clean up, maintenance and beautification of the ranch
- Maintenance and upkeep of ranch equipment, vehicles, facilities and infrastructure
- Heavy equipment operation
- Assist with hunting operations
- Assist with cattle operations
- Completion of ranch projects
House manager essential duties:
- Complete cleaning of a 6 bedroom/7 bathroom house (including laundry)
- Grocery shopping
- Plants, trees, and yard care
- Possibly occasional cooking
- Basic computer skills (email)
As the nature of the work requires, schedule will include working nights, weekends and holidays as needed. Schedule must be flexible to address ranch requirements outside of normal operating hours.
We are looking for a couple with experience that has the ability to pass pre-employment background check, drug test, and physical. A valid drivers license and clean driving records are required as well.
A competitive salary, a remodeled two bedroom/1 bathroom house (all utilities furnished), and ranch vehicle supplied.
To apply: Please email a resume and/or a brief letter of introduction.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Email Address Hidden
Administrative/Operations Jobs, All Ranch Jobs, Cattle Ranch Jobs, Groundskeeping Jobs, Housekeeping Jobs, Hunting Ranch Jobs, Private Ranch Jobs, Ranch Hand Jobs, Ranch Handyman / Maintenance Jobs, Ranch Jobs for Couples / Teams