Requirements: Must be dependable, honest and hardworking; have knowledge of cattle, horses & dogs; ability to ride; have own reliable transportation, a valid driver's license and clean driving record. Working ranch truck will be provided along with housing.
- Observe general condition of livestock and apply the appropriate care.
- Feeding/watering and maintenance of animals: cattle, horses & dogs.
- Examine animals to detect illness/injury/disease.
- Apply or administer medications/vaccines.
- Operating and maintaining farm equipment.
- General pasture maintenance: mowing and repairing and building fence.
To apply, please email your bio & resume. Or call for more info.