Looking for honest, dependable, energetic individual that loves animals and isn’t afraid of hard work to help manage Deer Farm and Ranch in South Central Texas.
Must have previous ranching/Ag experience; veterinary experience helpful.
This is a full time job; individual must live on premises; and housing and utilities are provided. Drug use/excessive alcohol use is not tolerated. Will consider couple for position. No animals/pets allowed.
Duties include, but are not limited to, checking on animals and feeding/watering at first daylight and providing necessary animal husbandry needs as they arise. Pen clean up and maintenance required. Checking all fences daily; repairing fence; setting traps and snares. Detailed record keeping, tractor operation and maintenance; ATV operation and maintenance; grounds maintenance and mowing as needed. General ranch maintenance skills required such as chainsaw operation, shredding, plumbing repairs, and painting, cleaning and helping with guiding hunters in season.
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must pass drug test and background screening
- Must have previous ranching/agricultural experience; veterinary experience helpful
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Must be responsible and honest
- Individual needs to be self-motivated; can see what needs to be done without having to be told all the time; and work independently without constant supervision.
- Must have resume and provide professional and personal references.
To apply, please submit resume together with list of qualifications, salary requirements and references to our email.