Triple Creek Ranches
We’re a modern ranch/farm operation located in North Central Kansas/South Central Nebraska. We operate a 13,000-acre farm/ranch which includes 750 cow/calf operation specializing in raising two unique genetic lines of seed stock. We have dry-land and irrigated hay, corn and soybeans.
We are seeking to fill a full-time Ranch Hand for our operation who is a self-starter and forward thinker. Individual must be experienced with cow/heifer calving. Responsibilities include all areas of the farm/ranch but will mainly work with the ranching operation handling care and welfare of cattle as directed by Ranch Manager and/or Owner. This includes but not limited to daily feeding, calving, tagging, logging of births, monitoring cattle, administering medicine, haying, fencing, hauling livestock to market, assisting with farming during harvest and as needed.
The employee will be expected to work Monday through Friday with rotating weekends depending on the varying needs of the operations.
We offer a family friendly work environment along with competitive compensation based on experience, paid vacation, recently remodeled housing furnished (if desired) and a side of beef for your freezer!
- Care of cattle to include but not limited to feeding, calving, tagging, branding, overall herd health, doctoring of livestock, etc.
- Gather, drive and haul cattle
- Putting up hay (swathing, raking, baling, hauling hay)
- Build and maintain fencing
- Maintenance of the facilities and equipment
- Various field operations
- Performing other duties as assigned by Ranch/Farm Manager and/or Owner
- Prior cattle handling experience required
- Previous calving experience required
- Must have ability to find cattle that need doctored
- Works well on a team – cooperative and collaborative
- Strong work ethic
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
- Prior farming experience a plus
- CDL not required but a plus
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Email Address Hidden