Dead Man's Pass Ranch
This is a commercial hunting ranch and breeding facility. During hunting season and other times throughout the year ranch staff will be guiding and attending to guests of the ranch.
- On sight game management, camp maintenance and hunting guide.
- Feeder, wildlife habitat and blind maintenance and improvement
- Fawn breeding and deer health management including handling, medication of common health issues, maintain feed sites and water.
- Trapping and moving deer and other wildlife
- Identify deer as well as skin, quarter, and cape animals.
- Maintain Ranch buildings, fence, equipment, and vehicle maintenance and repairs and improvements.
- Game survey and camera management
- Tractor work
- Pleasant and agreeable personality with positive attitude to maintain good morale.
- Be able to work with a team and cooperate with others.
- Be able to take instruction and constructive criticism
- Be able to impart suggestions, ideas, and observations to owners
- Strong time management skills
- Enjoy interacting with coworkers, owners, guests, vendors and ranch visitors
- Must be able to tolerate Texas summer heat.
- Requires working long hours and weekend work.
- White tail aging, guiding and skinning knowledge and experience a must.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.
Visit website here: https://texaswhitetaildeerhunts.com/
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden