Responsibilities include: Assisting the owner, ranch managers, and all ranch employees in all day-to-day ranch activities which may include, but are not limited to:
- Using tractors to maintain the fields, plant food plots and clear brush
- Planting spring and fall food plots
- Predator management.
- Keeping feeders full and operational year round
- Fence monitoring and maintenance
- Maintaining game cameras
- Keeping tree stands clean and in good condition
- Maintaining equipment in good working order
- Good hunting experience
- Working with any sub-contractors, as necessary
- Building and maintaining relationships with local vendors
- Guiding hunting guests on an as-needed basis.
- Maintain the dwellings on the property
- Maintaining the grounds
- Maintaining the privacy of both Ranch owners and guests
- Willing to fulfill special requests as needed
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- High degree of professionalism and understanding of the importance of discretion
Private housing is provided with full kitchen facilities, utilities, and internet.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Wildlife & Fisheries, Wildlife Management, Wildlife Biology, or a similar field.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. minimum
- Must be a self-starter and hard worker
- Experience operating heavy equipment
Applicants may be subject to a background check and drug test and are expected to maintain the privacy of the properties. Must be well groomed and presentable at all times. Previous ranch experience is a plus but not required.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Email Address Hidden