Lake Trail Stables
Help Wanted ASAP
Morning and weekend help with feeding horses and cleaning stalls.
- Able to lift 60 pound bales of hay.
- Willing to get muddy, dirty, and hot.
- Knowledgeable of horses.
- Able to follow instructions.
- Self motivated.
- Hard worker.
- Understand customer service.
- Understand that feeding animals is 365 days a year – no matter the weather or your social life.
- Can answer a phone if I need to reach you.
- Can pay attention to detail.
- Take pride in the work you do.
- Realize that paychecks come after you put in the work – they are not just handed out.
If you think this sounds like something you would be able to do – according to the needs here and not when it is convenient for you, please message me or give me a call so we can set up a time to talk.
Please be prepared to give references.
Must have transportation.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden