*This is a ranch hand position, not a management position*
Participate with owner and co-workers to run an intensely managed whitetail deer hunting and deer breeding operation.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring all breeder deer health and safety, addressing health issues
- Working deer through handling facility
- AI, darting, fawning season
- Filling feeders, ranch property maintenance and vehicle maintenance
- Monitoring ranch deer, help guide hunters, cleaning animals during hunting season
- Take care of 70+ head of cattle and wean calves
- Assist with work on various other properties, construction projects
Requirements: Must be dependable, hardworking, honest, have own reliable transportation, a valid driver's license and clean driving record. Must have references and pass background check, a background check will be conducted. Must be in good physical health to accomplish job responsibilities.
Whitetail deer breeding experience and overall ranch operations preferred.
No pets allowed, and best suited for single person living accommodations.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Email Address Hidden