*Looking for husband and wife couple*
Participate with owner and co-workers to run an intensely managed whitetail deer hunting and deer breeding operation.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring all breeder deer health and safety, addressing health issues
- Working deer through handling facility
- AI, darting, fawning season
- Filling feeders, ranch property maintenance and vehicle maintenance
- Monitoring ranch deer, help guide hunters, cleaning animals during hunting season
- Take care of 70+ head of cattle and wean calves
- Assist with work on various other properties, construction projects
Requirements: Must be dependable, hardworking, honest, a valid driver's license and clean driving record. Must have references and pass background check, a background check will be conducted. Must be in good physical health to accomplish job responsibilities.
Ranch truck provided.
Overall ranch operations preferred.
No pets allowed.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address. Or call for more info.