Private horse ranch. Bailey, Colorado
6 days a week.
Seeking honest, mature, hardworking, and GOOD NATURE Individual that can do a variety of tasks on the Ranch property including but not limited to:
- Skilled Handling and Riding horses.
- Feeding tree times daily.
- Keep stable and pastures cleaned.
- Brush horses and clean hooves when needed.
- Maintaining pastures and trails on property (cutting branches and trees where needed, removing rocks on trails, pulling weeds, mowing/ weed whacking.
- Repair fences, install pasture gates.
- Skilled with skid steer, preferably.
- Capable of doing minor repairs on stable (including some painting and staining as needed)
- Can communicate clearly by text daily activities.
- Must have ability to lift up to 70 pound bales without feeling pain.
- Some welding capability will be great too, but it’s not required.
- Pay is between $20-$25 hour (negotiable: skills, with or without apartment, others )
- Summer Season hours (may-October) will be 6 hours a day minimum (except for extreme weather, but some of the indoor work can be done during those bad weather days to make up for it).
- Winter season hours will be a minimum of 4 hours a day (except for extreme weather).
- One week vacation pay per year, plus bonuses.
- Non-smoker please.
- Must have 2-3 good referrals, please provide them with your resume.
Salary: $30,000 – $40,000
Years of Experience preferred: minimum 2 years
Room & board a possibility for the right candidate.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden