Looking to hire an experienced Ranch Hand full-time to maintain a large property located in Burnet, Texas.
- Working cattle and maintaining wild game feeders.
- Operating ranch vehicles including tractors and skid steer loaders.
- Perform daily ranch tasks, including fence repairs, maintenance of equipment (as needed), and land care.
- Comply with ranch procedures and safety policies.
- Immediately report accidents or safety incidents to the Ranch Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- At least three years of experience working on a ranch or farm.
- Must have dependable transportation.
- Must be prompt, diligent and organized.
- Availability to work weekends and holidays, as scheduled.
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions in English.
- Must demonstrate a strong work ethic and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to provide references.
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no supervision.
- Ability to move/transport heavy items as needed.
Required Licenses & Certifications
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must pass background check
- Full-time Salary: $30k-$35K a year
- Hours: Monday-Friday, typical start time of 9AM, end time of 5PM depending on workload.
- Location: Burnet, TX
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.