Full-time Ranch Hand needed to assist Ranch Manager on 225 acre property in Dripping Springs, 25 minutes from Austin.
Primary responsibilities include:
Landscape maintenance – mow, shred, water, fertilize, trees, weed control, plant and garden beds, pots, working knowledge of irrigation system;
Livestock – feed and general care for all animals on property including longhorns, sheep, goats, chickens, horses and others;
Special projects – may include fences, barn maintenance, general repairs
- Must have at least 3 years of experience working on a ranch or farm.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to complete projects with little supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Ranch Manager and Property Owners.
- Schedule is Monday – Friday from 8-5pm, but flexible to work weekends if necessary
- Must be able to provide at least 2 references and pass a background check
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Email Address Hidden