Pasion Iberica Ranch
We are a small family-owned start-up in Johnson City, expanding to a second location in Cherokee, TX.
We need a full-time temporary ranch hand to work at one location or the other as needed day by day. This person must be a jack-of-all-trades who can follow direction and is not afraid of manual work outdoors on a daily basis. For the right person, this could become a permanent position.
Do not apply if you are not local; meaning Johnson City, Marble Falls, Llano, Cherokee, Fredericksburg, etc.
Pay is hourly, based on experience
This is a full-time job until the new ranch is up and running (3 to 6 months).
A permanent job could open for the right person.
Help in either farm as directed
- Help build, monitor for damage and repair fences, animal pens and water systems
- Help build and maintain roads clear, and in general good condition
- Help build ranch structures, such as facilities, fences, drainage systems, wells, or roads
- Monitor, maintain clean and repair barns, facilities and machinery
- Clear and maintain fields
Help care for animals as directed
- Feed animals
- Keep pastures and farrowing pens clean
- Point out any health, safety or other concerns to manager
- 5 years of experience with ranch hand work
- Fluent in English
- Able to perform daily outdoor manual labor regardless of weather conditions
- Fence construction and maintenance
- Basic handyman skills, electrical and plumbing preferred
- Some Spanish preferred
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record, no criminal record or outstanding warrants, and drug free.
- Must be able to pass a background check and periodic drug tests
- Must have reliable transportation to enable work at either the Johnson City or the Cherokee farms interchangeably
- Must be in good physical health to accomplish job responsibilities
- Must ALREADY live in Johnson City, TX, Cherokee, TX, or close vicinity (Marble Falls, Llano, Fredericksburg, Willow City, etc).
- Dependable – must show up when expected
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.