The Ranch Hand will be responsible to maintain and enhance the ranch located in Jupiter, FL. We are offering a salary position with housing included on the ranch with the option of health insurance. The Ranch Hand will take care of the ranch and equipment including livestock management. The individual will be tending to the livestock which will include but not be limited to feeding, pasturing, and herding.
This ranch is made up of 20 total acres located within driving distance to many local attractions. The Ranch is continuing to grow with adding livestock and ideally would like someone who is not afraid to learn. Currently, on the farm, we have 11 cows, 5 dogs, 3 Donkeys, 8 Chickens and 4 Alpaca.
Examples of Job Duties:
- Daily Feeding of all Animals
- Keeping Landscaping around the property in good condition
- Irrigation, Lawn and Yard Maintenance
- Operating and maintaining farm machinery
- Keeping the property and equipment clean and in good condition
- Performing other duties as assigned by the owner or property manager
Qualifications; Must Have:
- Good communication skills
- Exceptional time management
- Experience handling cattle and other livestock
- Possession of a valid drivers license
- Be able to work in inclement weather
- Consistent hard working and reliable
- Takes initiative (don’t wait to be told what to do)
- Wanting to grow and learn with the ranch
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Required to work in an outdoor environment – Regularly
- Required to stand and walk – Constantly
- Required to lift, carry, push and/or pull up to 100 lbs
Please send a current picture and short bio with your resume to the email address listed.