Rancho Piedra Colina / Don Ford
Looking for self-motivated hard-working ranch hand with good experience, will consider couple with no children. Housing is an option after a 6-month probationary period. Current Ranch hand has been with us in-excess of 20 years, looking for a long-term employee.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Monday-Saturday 8am – 5pm, with Sunday off.
- Running heavy equipment, tractor, bush-hog, chain saws, pole saws, BilJax Lift, mowers, and weed-eaters
- Maintain ranch property with shredding, tree trimming and general maintenance
- Monitor, repair and maintain all fences
- Periodic welding and painting
- Yard work at two homes and around barn
- Maintain water feature ponds and filters
- Garden work
- Maintain traps for varmints
- Filling and maintaining deer feeders
- Ranch vehicle provided for work hours on ranch
- Must have personal vehicle for non-work hours
- Must have references and pass background check
To Apply: Please send resume to our email address. Or call us for more info.