We are a family-owned farm based in Johnson City, and have expanded to a second location in Cherokee, TX (by Llano). We are looking for a full-time, temporary worker to help with the expansion at one location or the other as needed. This person must be a jack-of-all-trades who can perform daily manual work outdoors. For the right person, we will create a permanent position.
Do not apply if you are not currently local; meaning Johnson City, Marble Falls, Llano, Cherokee, Fredericksburg, etc.
BOE (Based on experience)
This is a full-time job until the expansions are complete (3 to 6 months). We will create a permanent job for the right person.
Help in either farm as directed
- Help build, monitor for damage and repair fences, animal pens and water systems
- Help build and maintain roads clear, and in general good condition
- Help build ranch structures, such as facilities, fences, drainage systems, wells, or roads
- Monitor, maintain clean and repair barns, facilities and machinery
- Clear and maintain fields
Help care for animals as directed
- Feed animals
- Keep pastures and farrowing pens clean
- Point out any health, safety or other concerns to manager
- 2 years of experience with ranch hand work
- Speak English
- Able to perform outdoor manual labor on a daily basis regardless of weather
- Fence construction and maintenance
- Basic handyman skills – electrical and plumbing preferred
- Some Spanish preferred
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record, no criminal record or outstanding warrants, and drug free.
- Must be able to pass a background check and periodic drug tests
- Must have reliable transportation to enable work at either the Johnson City or the Cherokee farms interchangeably
- Must be in good physical shape to accomplish job responsibilities
- Must ALREADY live in Johnson City, Cherokee, or close vicinity (Marble Falls, Llano, Fredericksburg, Willow City, etc).
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Email Address Hidden