Brush Creek Ranch
Brush Creek Ranch is looking to hire a Ranch Hand to assist in the daily ranch operations.
- Build and repair fences (electrical single line, electric portable and barbed wire).
- Assist in managing hunting and fishing activities to include planting crops, maintaining hunting blinds, stocking game feeders, etc.
- General maintenance of the property to include brush clearing and ground maintenance.
- Work on farm or ranch structures, such as buildings, road repair and maintenance as needed.
- Operate and maintain machinery.
- Work with cattle in our cow-calf operation
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Equipment and maintenance knowledge/mechanical, electrical aptitude.
- Cattle/Livestock experience.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and able to complete projects with limited or no direct supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and takes pride in their work.
- Solid communication and analytical skills.
- Adaptable and thrives in a constantly changing work environment.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to lift over 50lbs.
High school education
To apply, please forward bio & resume to our email address, or call for more info.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden