Filled / Expired
Email Address Hidden
Full or Part Time
$11-$13 per hour
August 11, 2020
Ranch Hand needed in Montalba, Texas
- Maintenance of buildings at headquarters, keeping them clean and organized with appliances and systems in good repair. Maintenance and minor repair/carpentry/painting can be performed by employees and ranch hands while more specialized repairs may require a professional contractor which the manager would supervise and direct.
- Mowing, weed eating, weed spraying, tree removal, fence maintenance, fence patrol.
- Road work.
- Assist in the process of processing harvested wildlife.
- Maintain ranch vehicles, equipment and tools. Keep vehicles in good running order and arrange for and supervise mechanic if larger repairs are needed. Start, drive and fuel each vehicle weekly.
- Keep vehicles and equipment clean and organized and have things ready for use when guests arrive.
- Work alongside and encourage teamwork and strong work ethic among all ranch team members.
- Fill fish, protein and corn feeders as needed.
- Maintain duck marshes to include preparation and planting and maintenance of duck blinds.
- Maintain fishing rods and tackle.
- Set up and maintenance of blinds, tripods and trail cameras.
- Operate heavy equipment to work food plots, mow, maintain brush and marshes, etc.
- Help with all aspects of wildlife and related issues (such as habitat, feed and water). Maintain all aspects of hunting, fishing, and pond maintenance on the ranch. Work with outside professionals contracted to perform services. Employees are to conserve supplies and maintain tight controls over those items and related expenses in accordance with an approved budget.
- Prepping and planting food plots for wildlife (whitetail and exotics).
- Oversee and maintain that the ranch and its appearance is always in excellent condition.
- This is a family operation and the goal is for the family and their guests to enjoy their stay at the ranch.
To apply, forward bio & resume to our email address.
Email Address Hidden