near Bonham, TX
August 5, 2020
- Working cattle and maintaining feeders.
- Operating ranch vehicles including tractors and skid steer loaders.
- Perform daily ranch tasks, including fence repairs, maintenance of equipment (as needed), and land care.
- Comply with ranch procedures and safety policies.
- Immediately report accidents or safety incidents to the Ranch Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- At least three years of experience working on a ranch or farm.
- Must have dependable transportation.
- Must be prompt, diligent and organized.
- Availability to work Monday thru Saturday
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions in English.
- Must demonstrate a strong work ethic and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to provide references.
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no supervision.
- Ability to obtain Required Licenses & Certifications
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must pass background check move/transport heavy items as needed