Seeking a dependable Cowboy/Ranch Hand. The Cowboy should be a self-starter and must be punctual.
Housing is offered at this time for this position. This is a full-time, benefits eligible position. $10 per hour..
The successful candidate will be able to successfully perform work and tasks related to the day to day operations of the ranch under the supervision of the Cattle Foreman, including:
• Clean and maintain animal housing areas and build and mend fences.
• Drive trucks, tractors and other equipment to distribute feed to animals.
• Herd livestock to pastures for grazing or to scales, trucks or other enclosures.
• Mark livestock to identify ownership, grade, using brands, tags, paint or tattoos.
• Inspect and adjust tools and equipment for safety and efficiently perform preventative maintenance as needed and fix wells and water troughs .
• Assist with other related duties and tasks as assigned.
• Additional Requirements include:
• Previous Ranch Hand experience is preferred, but willing to train
• Ability to ride and care for a horse
• Hook-up, drive, load/unload tractor implements
• Experience in operating, maintaining and repairing agricultural equipment
Interested parties please contact: