Ranch hand wanted at Premiere Horse Ranch
- Feed horses 6am-7am and 5pm and 6pm
- clean and muck stalls 8-12:00, lunch 12-1, various other ranch work 1-7pm
- turn out horses 9-10 turn in horses 4-5
- drag arenas, fill up waters in box stalls
- blow out isles in the arena and power wash isles
- blanket and unblanket horses, turn out some horses
- do night check of all horses
- clean troughs
other duties at different times throughout the year:
- mow lawns, trim trees, power wash barn isles, sweep tack rooms
- empty garbage, move dirt, stack hay and grain and alfalfa,
- use blowers to blow out barns, blow leaves from around house
- must be good with horses, know how to saddle horses, turn out horses into grass pastures
- clean the water troughs, break ice if frozen, help customers
- mow lawns, trim trees, help fix and build fences, brush hog back pasture and front pastures
- help keep the ranch clean and organized
- work 4-6 1/2 days per week 10 hours a day sometimes more
- place to live provided
- looking for an honest, kind, loyal, trustworthy, hardworking, team player, good at
- working alone, self starter.
- Must speak English, have a valid drivers liscense,
- must be able to drive a drag tractor, fork lift, manure spreader,
- must be good with horses
- Must have at least 2 years experience
- No experience at all do not call or send resume
- We do have a place to live on the ranch and looking for someone LONG TERM.
I am looking to hire 2- 3 individuals ASAP!
Long Term only, must be good with horses.
Call or email for more info, or to apply.
Visit our website here: http://www.rtmranch.com
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden