Large Ranch in Montana is looking for Ranch hands, full-time/seasonal and we do offer Internships.
Ranch Hands need to come with some experience from a working ranch (please no dude or equine facility).
We run cattle, and sheep and do our own haying so this position keeps you pretty busy. Must be an honest, hard-working individual and yes it does snow here in Montana. Hours are long but rewarding.
Job duties are calving, lambing, branding, moving livestock, all major chores, fencing, maintenance on a ranch, operating tractors, skid steers, hay equipment, and such. We can train on equipment.
- 1 week Paid Vacation after 1 year ( full-time only)
- Salary paid every two weeks
- Horse is ok if used as a ranch horse
- We offer 2, 4, and 6-week stay
- Housing or private room
- Ranch Beef
- and the opportunity to learn and work with experienced hands and hands-on learning in the life of daily ranching.
No drinking, drugs, or drama is tolerated at any time!
All positions and Interns must have a clean background and references with a resume and a recent photo, please.
Forward bio & resume to our email address.
Email Address Hidden