Looking for someone that is great with people, honest and trustworthy. (possible husband and wife team) 1 to handle the ranch and the other to handle events and sales, cleaning of houses.
Weekly hours fluctuate from 20 hours to 40 hours a week.
• Previous horse experience or comfortable around horses and willing to learn. Coordinating sales and upcoming events.
• Carpentry, Plumbing, and Electrical experience
• Equipment use and maintenance experience (Tractor, Mower, Small engine)
• Food plot, garden, and field maintenance experience. Job Duties (include, but not limited to)
• Monthly mowing, cleaning and burning of down branches.
• Brush clearing
• Handyman maintenance of house structures
• Barb wire Fence maintenance
• Road maintenance
• Horse feeding, fish feeding and deer feeder maintenance.
• Special project coordination
Please forward short description of skills to [email protected]
Will need to interview before hiring either Facetime or meet in person.
Must be able to pass drug test and criminal background check.
Room and board provided, small salary, plus commission.
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden