TCW Management LLC
Looking for a Ranch Operations/Horse Manager who is interested in living on and managing the day-to-day operations of a private ranch in Helotes.
This 1300-acre ranch provides living quarters on property and will require a full-time ranch manager to live on site. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual, or married couple, who is a self-starter, organized and possesses strong problem solving skills whose priority is the ranch’s overall well-being. This position will not pay for relocation.
• NON-SMOKER AND DRUG FREE. Drug test required.
• Must be able to follow instructions and communicate effectively with ranch owner via text messages.
• Must have computer skills for record keeping of inventory, animals, scheduling of workers/vendors and other ranch information.
• Must be highly motivated, honest and able to complete projects with limited or no direct supervision. Will require manual labor on regular basis.
• Must have prior equine experience of at least five years and a kind hand with animals.
• Must know how to ride horses and experience with wildlife management.
• Must have experience with skills related to ranch management/maintenance, carpentry, plumbing or electrical engineering, ranch machinery.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
• Must have experience pulling large trailers, driving tractors and similar equipment.
• Must be able to lift at least 75 lbs.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Keeping the grounds, roads, forest areas, property well maintained and clean.
• Fill and maintain deer feeders.
• Co-Manage property wildlife and habitat.
• Ensure that systems (electrical, solar wells, plumbing, etc.) and all equipment (truck, tractors, bush hog mowers, trailers, etc.) are functioning and well maintained. Machine repair skills are a bonus.
• May need to assist owner with the coordination of construction of buildings and/or ranch improvement projects.
• Daily feeding and watering of horses and wildlife.
• Monitor health of all animals and inform employer if there are any health concerns.
• Duties may include managing of any additional ranch workers.
• Any other items requested by Employer.
• Ranch truck provided for on-site transportation and business errands.
• Living quarters on the property.
• Full-time, 40 hours a week. Must be available to feed the animals on the weekends occasionally.
• Competitive salary depending on experience.
• Start date will be as soon as possible.
Contact us with bio & resume: [FILLED]
Email Address Hidden
Phone Number Hidden